A+E is continually seeking to identify highly talented and hardworking individuals who wish to pursue a career in the document and graphic communication industry. Employees are respectful, adaptive, and accountable. Our goal is to provide the finest quality products and services to our customers. To do so, we are committed to hiring and employing the finest staff.
A+E is local owned and operated. A+E is an equal opportunity employer that maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment.
Customer Service Representative
We are currently hiring a Customer Service Representative! You will be responsible for helping customers by processing incoming orders, providing product and service information, and resolving technical issues. Complete the form below and attach your resume in PDF or Word format to apply.
• Process new orders in-person, over phone, & via email
• Provide information to customers regarding products and services, processes (software/hardware), & production turnaround times
• Preflight customer art files
• Provide quick quotes/estimates
• Enter customer contact and billing information into system
• Attempt to sell add-on or new services/merchandise to existing and previous customers
• Inform customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information required
• Handle customer inquiries and complaints
• Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
• Document and update customer records based on interactions
• Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
• Previous experience in printing or graphic communication degree
• Customer service or sales experience
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• QuickBooks and Adobe Acrobat skills a plus
Must be able to work Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Salary based on experience. Benefits included.